Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

My First Blog...

Hello everyone! This is my first blog. This is actually a requirement for my computer subject. So I thought I would make my first entry.
I watched the movie Troy with my classmates as part of our English class. I never thought they would like that kind of movie. I thought they like movies such as Twilight 
or High school Musical. 
I don't like High school Musical at all; I don't listen to any pop songs. I like Rock, Alternative rock/rap, Metal Core, Nu Metal, Rap, etc. Anyway, they liked Hector 
and thought Brad Pitt as Achilles
looked fabulous. I'd say that I was glad that they like it. I'll play as Helen of Troy 
for our stage play. Helen was supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the world at that time. In the movie she was played by Diane Kruger.
Does this woman look like the most beautiful person in the world? For my own opinion no. Because I just can't imagine what would the most beautiful person in the world would look like. Beauty has different meaning; and it often differs from the point of view of the person stating it. This woman is indeed beautiful but not as beautiful as my classmates says she is from my own point of view.

Conclusion? I think I'm going to make a lot of reviews in this blog.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento