Linggo, Hulyo 24, 2011

Fast Five cars

Have you watched the new the fast and the furious movie, The Fast Five?  I recommend watching it because the movie is just badass! Anyway, since this is an entry about cars, (Speaking of cars I love how Owen Wilson does the voice of Lightning Mcqueen) I will be discussing about my favorite cars of the fast and the furious series. Because of the great number of great cars, I'm going to limit my favorites cars per film.
In the first entry, The Fast and the Furious. I just love the 1994 Toyota Supra which Brian brought into Dom's garage after his (Brian) own car exploded.This is also the same car used at the climax of the movie by Brian himself.
Brian O'Connor was played by Actor Paul Walker.
My Second favorite car would be, again Brian's car. the Green Mitsubishi Eclipse RS 4204. This is the first car we can see Brian using in the beginning of the movie and the same car he used when he challenges Dom into their first race. Sadly, this car was destroyed. 
The third car in my entry is Dominic Toretto's  red Mazda Rx-7. It is the car he used to beat Brian's Mitsubishi eclipse in their first race. I really like Rx-7.
The fourth car is from Mia Toretto, played by actress Jordana Brewster. It is the 1994 Acura Integra.
 Unfortunately, I didn't watched 2 fast 2 furious so we're going to have to move on to the third movie, The fast and the furious: Tokyo Drift. My Number One Most Favorite Car in Han Lue's (Played by actor Sung Kang) Veilside RX7.
My second favorite car  belonged to Sean Boswell, played by actor Lucas Black and that is his red Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX.
 Yeah, I know, it looks like Dom's RX7 but the two cars are different. Sadly, Sean and Neela was forced to leave this car after Han was killed when DK chased them. But they've got a new car. 
The movie's antagonist's car has got to be a cool one right? The third car from Tokyo Drift is DK's car, the Nissan 350Z.
 Unfortunately, I don't know a thing about the car. I just liked it because it's black. 
 This is Twinkie's car, the Volkswagen Touran designed after the incredible Hulk. I liked it because it's incredibly unique. I also liked Morimoto's car, the Nissan Fairlady. It is also a Nissan 350Z like Dk's car, only it has different design. 
Now for our fourth movie, fast and furious, which stars Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto ( Not sure if I mentioned it earlier).
My favorite car belonged to Brian (again).The Subaru Impreza WRX STI. When Dom accidentally destroyed his car when he exploded his Chevrolet Chevelle, this is the car he stole for payment for Brian.
 The second car, belongs to Brian again and it is the Nissan Skyline GTR. THis is the car he used for their race for Braga. 
The last car also to Dominic Toretto and it is one of the most iconic cars in the series, appearing in three out of five movies.  It is also the car he used after Jesse died in the first movie. Aren't we glad that it has made a comeback in the fifth movie? (Ooops, spoilers. HaHa.) It is the 1970 Dodge Charger.
Okay, before we move on to the fifth and by far, my favorite movie because it features both my favorite characters, Han and Dom, I want you to watch the movie first. There aren't lots of cool cars in here unlike Tokyo Drift. Like I said before, we get to see another Dodge Charger. Anyway, my favorite car in this one is the one DOm used when they were stealing the three cars from the train with the DEA agents.
It is the Chevrolet Corvette Grand sport. It was destroyed, unfortunately, but I'm not going to tell you how or when because you have to watch the movie yourself. Okay, so this is the only car I liked in the movie because I'm into American muscle cars, I like the sporty looking ones. By the way, the Koenigsegg CCX and CCXR editions ARE worth mentioning. 

 
It is also a car in the film with a brief appearance but I'm not going to tell you who owns it. Anyway, if you like convenient cars more than these ones, why don't you watch Italian Job then?





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento